FPS Tutorial FPS Tutorial

Great Tut to look into

This is a great tutorial that came in just in time, im making an FPS and am a total n00b at it, so thx. Along with some other tuts on NG I'll have myself a (hopefully) winning submmision!

You rock! Great job! 5/5

Cia-Vamp responds:

glad i could help! :)

DuckHunt 1945 DuckHunt 1945

Wow, amazing

I love this game, mostly for the way its made like a real FPS, with scrolling backgrounds and the ironsight and cover feature just add to it that extra little cool factor. I was wondering, could you by any chance tell me, or give me the actionscript to how you made the background scroll? I cant ActionScript for shit, but have been working on an FPS and was hoping to use the same shooting style with a scrolling background and stationary crosshair. Please help me. I <3 this game!

-battlegrounds- -battlegrounds-

cool but needs improvements....

i like the point and click style of gameplay but you should further develop it and add mores trategic gameplay and maybe enhance gfx a bit, all in all i like this game and youv'e done a gr8 job, keep woking tho and build up the system. Have multiple attacks and strategic gamplay like having 3 more characters that can be selected and assinged to attack, defend, etc. plus skills (ala rpg's) would be nice. Awsome! 4/5

reelbigcheese responds:

thank you, and i will keep in mind what you've said

Take to the Streets Take to the Streets

HELL YEAH!!!

I love beat-em' ups n this is BY FAR the best fighter game on newgrounds! love the soundtrack and the characters - never fear GavD is here to kick your sorry craka' ass! GODLIKE!

gavD responds:

Thanks NWO_Striker! The sequel, End of Nightmares, is in Beta test stage and should be released in the next few weeks!

Jumping Circle 2 Jumping Circle 2

not too shabby

nice concept and its quite a challenge, keep it up, i like the background music and the diffirent platforms! Great Game, i vote 5!

Defend Earth Defend Earth

I hate DYC games

DYC games arent in my fruit of the loom but u do have some potential, good start but i aint playin it. the game called All Hallows Eve is 10x better try something like that, I LOVE ZOMBIES!

AAARGAHAHARAAGAGAGA!!

MGS Missile Skipe 2.0 MGS Missile Skipe 2.0

Ehh...good thing it a beta...

dont continue with this game...cuz of a num. of reasons or at least try to fix:
-hit detection