Zombie Lobotomy Zombie Lobotomy

AWSOME!!!11one+shift!!!

THe animation is sick as hell, i loved it, great tweening, i loved everything about it, fuck'n yeah!

Pennymation_1 Pennymation_1

It was alright, nothing too crazy

Nice start, though i've seen some crazier stuff done, and feels alot like some stuff i've seen before. Though still, good stuff. 3/5

P.S: Tankerdude, you can go suck your mom's hairy tits!

F.O.T.N.S. (Sector 1) F.O.T.N.S. (Sector 1)

Excellent Flash, too bad my eyes hurt like a bitch

Loved the style and the story, but why must the screen be so damn small, why?

XtremelyVenomous responds:

thanks a bunch brother... ur review is very important... i've granted the request

Habitat Habitat

An "aww..." inspiring creation

loved it, it was one of those rarley-seen flashes with a simple yet natural story. It was excellent. Keep it up man! You have lots of willpower to keep going through to the finish in FBF. 5/5

tricolor responds:

Wow; thanks so much!!! That's the best review I've ever gotten. You pretty much summed up the proces of this piece. It was difficult, but I stuck with it. I see you have a flash movie, so I'll watch it, now. Peace, and cheers.

F E A R F E A R

Wow, it actually freaked me out

This has a really freaky feeling to it, nice... 5/5

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

OMGWTFBBQ

Wow, that was amazing, i loved this dark remix of an old story, i was expecting it to be a very shitty good-to-bad retelling of an old fairy tale, but boy was I surprised. This has got real amazing style, You BY FAR make better animated movies (notice how I didn't say cartoon) than any professaional anime studio, and I would think you are currently the best animator on NG. Holy Crap, keep up the groundbreaking, eye-shining, jaw-dropping work that you're doing. You should be working for Disney or something. 5 out of freakin' 5!!!

"the city" (2006) "the city" (2006)

What?! LMAO!

It was hillarious, but the whole thing made about as much sence as...um...well anyway, it made little sence. But it was downright crazy. roflcopter, 5/5!

p.s. the russian accent was crappy, no offence, it's just i have my parents if I want to laugh at russian accented people! XD nice work!

JeremyLokken responds:

The Russian is a regular guy who walks around with a fake Russian accent. Lots of crazy people in the city.

Arnold's Revenge Arnold's Revenge

cool shit, arnie's the man, but sounds suck.

Nice, loved the violence, the animation's great, the voices are horrible. 4/5 good job man!

The-Bruce-Lee responds:

check out the second one!

Bluetac Bluetac

OMFG!! AMAZING!

I've never seen anything like it....*speechless* .....drewwwwwlll......

HALF LIFE2 - Blow Me Away HALF LIFE2 - Blow Me Away

This just makes me wanna go back n beat it!

HL2 is by FAR the most innovative FPS (and PC game) ever made, there are just no words to describe my fanboy-ism about it! Now with this astounding piece of quality work it makes me love it even more, and im sure your a fan of the game quite alot as i can see and hear from this work of genius.

5/5 and 10/10! GODLIKE!